Selling Your Timber...
First and Foremost, at Piedmont Timber, we pay in-full and up-front for all of our timber purchases.
Our timber harvesting abilities allows us to not only log the timber, but also to chip the logging debris that is normally left behind. This not only helps for a better apperance after logging, but it also helps to elemenate wasting any of the forest products.
- Purchase pine & hardwood timber
- Specialize in clear-cut & selective thinning
- Meet & surpass all environmental regulations
- Carry all required insurance
- Assist with forest management plans, tree planting, tax savings & wildlife managment
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws
- Identify all property & timber harvest lines
- Identify all sensitive areas and stream buffers
- Abide by all Forest Practice Guidelines
- Remove any and all man made litter brought onto a site by our employees
There are three steps involved when someone sells their timber—Planning, Pricing, & Harvesting. There are two additional steps available for those wanting to establish a long-term forest plan - Tree Planting & Property Tax Reduction.Tree Planting Property Tax Reduction